1. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8 ", is the latest variant of the Galaxy Tab, the 3rd sequel, which now adds to the candidate list of your digital assistant. Comes with friendly budget, starting $300 built in with more than sufficient specifications. Galaxy Tab will comes in 2 sizes, 10.1 inches and 8 inches.
2. There's a significant different when we compared it to Galaxy Note 8". Don't think they are the same due to same screen size and similar look.
3. Galaxy Tab 3 8" has less width (left to right) 11.9 mm, shorter 0.8 mm in height (top to bottom), slimmer 0.5 mm and lighter 24 gram. This combination give you a slightly smaller feel when compared to Note 8. If you are good in imaging, think of expanding Galaxy S4.
4. Not just in look and shape, hardware inside also different. Note is equipped and optimized with stylus, Tab is not. Tab's processor also simpler (due to the market segment), Exynos Dual Core 1.5Ghz, 1.5GB RAM with Jelly Bean 4.2.2, screen resolution 800 x 1280 pixel, 8.0 inches (~189 ppi). When we compared to Note, this specs ranked lower.
- Latest product (if you care about this).
- The look and feel of Galaxy Tab 3 is surely not a Galaxy-Note-Wannabe.
- With all specs mentioned above, you will get a decent device which will run most of the popular apps & games with no noticeable issue.
Worth to buy: Yes.